Grow Your Team
What is Leadership?
John C. Maxwell says it is “influence, nothing more, and nothing less.” Successful leaders build a solid foundation of trust by leading through example. They clearly define expectations and chart the course for successful implementation. These leaders delegate appropriately, empowering others to manage challenges. They build the bench strength of their team and influence results by connecting people to the vision and showing how they contribute to it.
Four key competencies are vital to all leaders. These play out in unique ways throughout the organization.
- Ability to learn and grow
Leadership Competencies for High Performance Leaders
To deliver exceptional results, growing leaders rank high in eight core competencies, which allow them to deliver the results that drive growth.
TEAMWORK makes the DREAMWORK
It’s a big deal. We know.
Making the shift from successful individual contributor to effective leader can be tricky – and getting the best performance out of others is an ongoing challenge.
First-level managers and supervisors are working through key leadership challenges, in their day-to-day work.
They seek better ways to:
- Lead a team….Being “in charge” is different than being a contributor.
- Get the work done….New skills are needed to get results through others.
- Deal with conflict…Interpersonal issues and disagreements can jeopardize teams, departments and projects.
- Solve problems…Bigger, more complicated issues are part of the job.
Harbour Resources understands the changes and challenges that come with increased responsibility.
Grow Your Team Leadership Development focuses on the competencies that are valuable today – and essential tomorrow.
Harbour Resources programs target the real-world challenges unique to each level of leadership By Growing Your Team, Leaders will increase their ability to:
- Stretch outside of established comfort zones to work with others, solve problems and drive results.
- Apply a range of techniques to influence others and immediately impact workplace challenges.
- Accomplish high-quality work faster through relationships and collaboration.
- Gain a more accurate picture of their leadership style.
How We Do It
- Personalized Attention: Using a blend of in- depth assessments, feedback and experiential learning, participants engage in development that is focused on their unique leadership needs – KNOW YOURSELF and GROW YOURSELF.
- Leadership at All Levels: Constantly refreshed content tailored to the unique needs of each level of leadership – from individual contributor to senior executives. Programs provide tools for immediate and practical application.
- Unlimited Availability and Flexible Schedule: Our service can be offered worldwide thru our tele-seminar, webinar and on-line university resources; providing you with more choices to meet the needs of busy managers and executives.
- IGNITE Groups offer Peer Influence: Participants will network and learn from fellow leaders with comparable real-world experiences and familiar challenges.
- Continual Learning: Sustainable learning is a process – not a one-time event. Harbour Resources programs offer coaching sessions, resources such as webinars, white papers and eLearning to apply and sustain their learning experience.
All our leadership training is developed from various resources and experience. However Mike Harbour is a Founding Partner of the World’s #1 Leadership Guru and his John Maxwell Team. Mike uses a variety of Dr. Maxwell’s resources to develop learning modules necessary to help you grow and go to the next level.