The challenges are many in today’s healthcare environment, and there is no easy way to understand these challenges: system integration, the impact of health reform, patient safety, clinical best practices, electronic health records, and declining reimbursement are just a few of the issues healthcare professionals deal with on a daily basis.
We believe “everything rises and falls on leadership.”
Great leaders and great leadership are crucial to meeting the complex issues in today’s healthcare environment. But not all healthcare recruiters understand what great leadership looks like.
Harbour Resources is led by a healthcare industry expert.
Mike Harbour has worked in, led, recruited, trained, and spoken in this industry since 1991 when he landed his first healthcare job. Mike has been personally trained and mentored by Dr. John C. Maxwell and is a founding member and President’s Advisory Council member for the John Maxwell Team.
We provide full-service recruiting and leadership development consulting to client companies and candidates.
Search services range from “C” level (CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, CIO, CSO), VP, executive, Director and middle management level positions. We recruit across all healthcare disciplines, and our specialty is in executive management, operations, finance, nursing leadership, and revenue cycle and practice management.
In addition, our consulting services offer Coaching, DiSC assessments, and Leadership Development Programs and Training as well as helping build Human Resources internal recruitment practices.
In leading this healthcare executive search and leadership development firm, the vision is clear: “to IGNITE a leadership revolution.”
We do this by serving as trusted advisors to hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, physician groups, and other healthcare enterprises, and we have done it for more than 20 years.
Our healthcare recruiters connect with your organization’s vision, structure, and leadership needs. We rely on proven search methodology and the knowledge and collaboration of our network of thousands of experts and healthcare professionals nationwide.
Our consultants recruit leaders who are energetic, inspire passion, champion excellence, and have the capacity to lead their organizations through unsettled times.
Integral to every healthcare assignment we conduct are our Search Solutions, rooted in a leadership-specific competency assessment model which helps to evaluate an executive’s potential for success. Based upon core competencies critical to leadership, it helps organizations define what great leadership is according to their needs.
Some of our Completed assignments include:
- CEO 286 bed community NFP facility
- CEO 50 bed rural community hospital
- COO for a 500 plus bed 1billion dollar top 100 Heart Hospital
- COO 200 plus bed community NFP facility
- CIO 230 Bed NFP Community Hospital
- VP/CNO for 250 Bed metro NFP facility
- VP of Nursing 150 Bed Community NFP Hospital
- Executive Director of Surgical Services performing over 15,000 procedures
- Director of Patient Access 400 plus bed ½ billion dollar facility
- Executive Director for System Lab Services
- Director of Cardiology services
- Director of Emergency Services
- AVP/Director of Nursing 250 Bed metro NFP facility
- Director of Surgical Services 150 Bed NFP facility
- Executive Director of Cardiovascular Service Line and Emergency Services 400 Bed Metro Hospital
- Corporate Director of Quality Services 150 Bed Community Hospital
- Director of Oncology Service Line 350 Bed NFP Hospital
- Vice President of Physician Services
Do you have a search that is critical, and you can’t afford to miss the target? We are a retained firm by organizations who desire GREAT leaders.
We help you find leaders from the director level to the C-suite…leaders who are leading leaders!